Our contact details
- Name: Rob Voase
- Phone Number: +44 7468 414 328
- E-mail: email@example.com
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Name and email address for those who choose to subscribe the to our email newsletter
- Date pertaining to the use of our website collected in order to assess website performance through Google Analytics
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To market our products and provide useful content through the email newsletter.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Send email newsletters to customer who have subscribed.
We may share this information with:
- Our Email Service Provider - MailChimp
- Our website analytics partner - Google Analytics.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- (a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Rob Voase at firstname.lastname@example.org
How we store your personal information
- We keep your email address and name for 12 months. We will then contact you to see if you which to renew your consent. If you do not then we will completely removed your data from our marketing database.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at [Insert your organisation’s contact details for data protection queries].
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk